SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON JANUARY 13th, 2023
Highlights from the Conference in 2022
About The Conference
Following the great success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and reporting US conference in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting US Conference is now part of the Carbon Tracking and Reporting Global Conference series and will take place on March 29 and 30, 2023, in the city of Houston, TX.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, aligned with the 2030 climate goals with a target of 52% of GHG emission reduction below 2005 levels by 2030, represents more than $350 billion of investment in the US energy system. It is now essential that the global oil and gas industry prepares for a new level of scrutiny on tracking and reporting carbon, methane, and all sorts of GHG emissions.
2023 Agenda Highlights:
Keynote updates, case studies, fireside chats, panel discussions, streams, and many networking opportunities are awaiting you next march in Houston.
Conference day 1:
• An overview of some of the methane emissions reduction and energy transition plans in the industry
• An update on recent laws, regulations, and standards to improve emissions tracking in oil and gas
• All you need to know about ESG, netzero, and energy transition
• Scope 3 emissions challenges and how to properly track it
Conference day 2:
• Data and emissions tracking and reporting
• Utilizing innovative technology, blockchain, automation, and iiot to enhance tracking and reporting in oil and gas
• Track A: Carbon accounting and economics
• Track B: Supply chain and emissions tracking
2023 FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE
2023 ADVISORY BOARD
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference.
Click here for more information
Attending Organizations At Our 2022 Event Included:
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Did you miss out on the 2022 Conference?