What You Missed
What did you miss at the inaugural Carbon Tracking & Reporting Canada Conference? Get your copy of the Post Event Report to view event statistics, testimonials, photos, and more.
Attending Companies Included
About The Conference
Following the success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference in March 2022 in Houston, TX, we ran our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Canada Conference, aligned with Canada's 2030 emissions targets, on November 9-10, 2022 in Calgary - Alberta, Canada.
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) has quickly become the focus of many investors in the Oil and Gas industry, making ESG metrics a mandatory demand before any investment.
While responsible for about 30 percent of the rising global temperatures, methane emissions in Canada are between 50 percent and 100 percent higher than what is reported. Canada has recently signed a Global Methane Pledge to reduce overall methane emissions by 30 percent from 2020 levels by 2030. It has set a national target of a 75 percent reduction in methane emissions from oil and gas by 2030 relative to 2012 levels.
Our attendees learned about:
- Recent International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Exposure Drafts and the implications for Canadian Oil & Gas companies from Suncor Energy
- The Canadian Government's methane policy objectives and a statistical update on progress to date from Alberta Energy Regulator
- A panel discussion moderated by Pembina Institute on obstacles major oil and gas operators and producers are facing in Canada to meet their emissions targets
- Existing challenges medium and small size Oil and Gas companies are facing to track carbon, methane and other GHG emissions from Carbon Management Canada
- Including Scope 3 emissions and the ability to accurately track them in the Energy industry moderated by Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada PTAC
- The Value and Criticality of Product-level EST Transparency from Deloitte
- The role of carbon accounting solutions in providing the needed insight to quantify and measure carbon emissions from Suncor Energy
- Alberta open data oil sands greenhouse gas emission intensity analysis from Fuzeim and how to accelerate sustainability outcomes through Data Access, Analytics and Action from SEEQ
Featured Speakers Included
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference.
Click here for more information
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Join the Program
Are you interested in sponsorship/exhibition/branding opportunities? Contact Jessica Angsomwine or download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus below.