SUPER EARLY BIRD EXPIRES ON AUGUST 26
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
About The Conference
Following the success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference in March in Houston, TX, we are excited to announce our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Canada Conference, aligned with Canada's 2030 emissions targets, to take place this November 2022 in Calgary - Alberta, Canada.
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) quickly became the focus of many investors in the Oil and Gas industry, making ESG metrics a mandatory demand before any investment.
While responsible for about 30 percent of the rising global temperatures, methane emissions in Canada are between 50 percent and 100 percent higher than what is reported. Canada has recently signed a Global Methane Pledge to reduce overall methane emissions by 30 percent from 2020 levels by 2030. It has set a national target of a 75 percent reduction in methane emissions from oil and gas by 2030 relative to 2012 levels.
At our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting conference, we will share the most recent laws, regulations, and frameworks that have been put in place for better tracking of emissions in the oil and gas industry, highlight what some of the largest oil companies are doing implementing ESG, discuss key solutions for major existing challenges such as tracking and reporting processes to measure the progress in meeting climate metrics, accurately tracking scope 3 emissions and a better understanding of Carbon accounting and showcase the most recent tracking, monitoring & reporting technologies, AI and software in the market.
The Carbon Tracking and Reporting Canada Conference agenda is under production; if you wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Reasons to attend:
• Proven case studies from your oil and gas peers faced with – and overcoming – the same challenges as you
• Advice from carbon tracking, measuring, and reporting solution providers
• First-hand insight into the emerging technologies that will shape the future of carbon and methane emissions
• Networking opportunities with the industry movers and shakers
• Interactive discussions so you can have your key scope 3 tracking challenges addressed
Who attends our Canadian Conferences
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Benefits of In-Person Attendance