Did you miss out on the 2022 Conference?
About The Conference
Following the great success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and reporting conference in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference will take place in March 29 and 30, 2023 in Houston.
Including Scope 3 emissions, ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance), and the role of blockchain and technology in better tracking and reporting carbon and emissions were the focus of our inaugural event this year.
Our 2023 agenda is under production, if you wish to participate as a speaker or sponsor, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics highlights from the inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference in 2022:
- Shell’s Update: Getting to Net Zero - The importance of tackling climate change and the role we all play.
- An update on Chevron’s energy transition and plan to improve emissions tracking.
- Discussing the importance of including Scope 3 emissions and the ability to accurately track it in the Energy industry from Schlumberger, Chevron, Equinor, and Deloitte.
- Moving from estimation to measurement using technology to track and measure carbon from NASA, Oxy, bp, and DCP Midstream.
- best available measuring and reporting technologies in the market for methane intensity by ChampionX
- Carbon tracking using a graph database, and the financial impact from Neo4j.
- Pairing human collaboration and technology to empower value-led sustainability from EY
Attending Organizations Include:
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Benefits of In-Person Attendance