Did you miss out on the 2022 Conference?
Download a copy of the 2022 Conference's Post Event Report
Get access to the presentation recordings and PDF's.
Thank you for your participation at our Carbon Tracking & Reporting Conference. The video recordings from the event have been loaded in the Event Hub. You will need to login with the email that you registered with and the password you created.
Get your copy of the updated 2022 Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference brochure, which includes the latest agenda, speaker list, sponsors and more.
Download the program for more information.
About The Conference
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) quickly became the focus of many investors in the Oil and Gas industry after President Joe Biden brought the U.S. back into the Paris Agreement, making ESG metrics a mandatory demand before any investment.
Thirty seven oil companies in the U.S. have recently set ESG goals and science-based emission reduction targets that include reporting Carbon and Gas emissions as per a financial filings analysis of companies done by EY.
There’s always been a certain level of emissions reporting in the industry, but it mainly included Scope 1 and 2. IHS Markit data, however, shows that Scope 3 emissions in 2019 accounted for about 88% of total GHG emissions from the oil and gas sector.
At our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference, taking place on March 30-31,2022 at The Whitehall in Houston, key topics include:
- Shell’s Update: Getting to Net Zero - The importance of tackling climate change and the role we all play.
- An update on Chevron’s energy transition and plan to improve emissions tracking.
- Discussing the importance of including Scope 3 emissions and the ability to accurately track it in the Energy industry from Schlumberger, Chevron, Equinor and Deloitte.
- Building a market and taking action to solve existing barriers facing GHG emission tracking in Oil and Gas from Chesapeake Energy.
- Moving from estimation to measurement using technology to track and measure carbon from NASA, Oxy, bp, and DCP Midstream.
- Carbon tracking using a graph database, and the financial impact from Neo4j.
Attending Organizations Include:
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Join the Program
Are you interested in presenting a case study or joining a panel session? Contact Karl Klimos.
Are you interested in sponsorship/exhibition/branding opportunities? Contact Jessica Angsomwine or download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus below.
Benefits of In-Person Attendance