Did you miss out on the 2022 Conference?
About The Conference
Following the great success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and reporting conference in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference will take place on March 29 and 30, 2023, in Houston.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, aligned with the 2030 climate goals with a target of 52% of GHG emission reduction below 2005 levels by 2030, represents more than $350 billion of investment in the US energy system. It is now essential that the global oil and gas industry prepares for a new level of scrutiny on tracking and reporting carbon, methane, and all sorts of GHG emissions.
The agenda of the 2nd annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting US Conference - The very first conference in North America to focus on emission tracking and reporting, is now under production; if you wish to participate as a speaker or sponsor, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Topics highlights from the inaugural 1st Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference last March 2022:
- Shell’s Update: Getting to Net Zero - The importance of tackling climate change and the role we all play.
- An update on Chevron’s energy transition and plan to improve emissions tracking.
- Discussing the importance of including Scope 3 emissions and the ability to accurately track it in the Energy industry from Schlumberger, Chevron, Equinor, and Deloitte.
- Moving from estimation to measurement using technology to track and measure carbon from NASA, Oxy, bp, and DCP Midstream.
- best available measuring and reporting technologies in the market for methane intensity by ChampionX
- Carbon tracking using a graph database, and the financial impact from Neo4j.
- Pairing human collaboration and technology to empower value-led sustainability from EY
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference.
Click here for more information
Attending Organizations Include:
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing