Get a copy of the 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference Post Event Report. With 55+ speakers, 40+ sponsors/partners, and attendees from 120+ different organizations, this event brought leaders from across energy's value chain to discuss how the industry can best track and report carbon and methane emissions.
About The Conference
Following the great success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and reporting US conference in 2022, we are happy to announce that our 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting US Conference is now part of the Carbon Tracking and Reporting Global Conference series and took place on March 29 and 30, 2023, in the city of Houston, TX.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, aligned with the 2030 climate goals with a target of 52% of GHG emission reduction below 2005 levels by 2030, represents more than $350 billion of investment in the US energy system. It is now essential that the global oil and gas industry prepares for a new level of scrutiny on tracking and reporting carbon, methane, and all sorts of GHG emissions.
Benefits of Attending the Conference
- In its second year, this is the original and industry-standard event for tracking and reporting carbon and methane emissions in oil & gas.
- Connect and build relationships with some of the biggest names in your industry, including: Oxy, Chevron, Shell, bp, Baker Hughes, SLB, Worley, Halliburton, EY and Google
- Understand the bigger picture for the methane emissions reduction and energy transition plans in the industry
- Keep your organization one step ahead with an update on recent laws, regulations, and standards to improve emissions tracking
- Discover new approaches, strategies and technologies to enhance tracking and reporting processes in oil and gas
- Find out the lessons learned on approaches to tracking Scope 3 emissions
- Cement existing business relationships and tap into new networks in your domestic market and throughout the USA
- Find strategic partners to help leverage your assets in new ways beyond your core business
- Grow your list of influential business contacts from across the national carbon tracking and reporting ecosystem
- Hear from VPs, Global Directors, and Leads of ESG, Sustainability, Procurement, Sourcing, Decarbonization, Energy Transition, Carbon Accounting, and Technology on how they're tackling industry challenges and capitalizing on opportunities
2023 FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDED
2023 REGISTERED COMPANIES INCLUDE
2023 ADVISORY BOARD
We are thrilled to partner with Brella, an award-winning networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one meetings with the most relevant attendees at Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference.
Click here for more information
2022 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
Who Will Attend?
C level/V.P./Director/Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- Sustainability, Partnership, Social Impact
- Corporate Sustainability and reporting
- Carbon auditing
- Environment and Supply Chain Innovation
- ESG, Responsible Sourcing, Traceability, Engagement
- Climate Integration
- Sustainable Finance, Investment, Analytic
- Energy Transition
- Environmental Emissions Reporting, Permits and Compliance
- Business Development/Marketing
Join the Program
Are you interested in presenting a case study or joining a panel session? Contact Annie Jeffcoat.
Are you interested in sponsorship/exhibition/branding opportunities? Contact Jessica Angsomwine or download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus below.
Did you miss out on the 2022 Conference?
Download a copy of the 2022 Conference's Post Event Report.
Get access to the presentation recordings and PDF's.