If you are registered for the conference, you will have access to the event app. Please follow the steps below to download.
Information about the Mobile App
The first thing you will see is the Login Instructions page. The pages below that will not show until you are logged in.
You can chat with other attendees by sending them a direct chat message in the app.
1. Tap on Additional Information
2. Select Registrants
3. Tap on the registrant you would like to message.
4. Tap on the speech bubbles in the upper right hand corner. You can also mark people as a favorite by tapping the heart.
5. A page will open that looks like you are texting on your phone. Type your message at the bottom of the page and send.
If you have notifications enabled for the app, you will receive one when someone sends you a message.
You can also check for messages by tapping on the 3 white lines in the upper left hand corner of the home page and looking for a red dot by the speech bubbles and the word Chat towards the top of the page.
Stay Social on the Activity Page
To post to the activity page:
1. Open the page
2. Click on the speech bubbles in the lower right hand corner
3. Compose your message.
4. You can add an image from your photos or by taking one with your camera.
5. When you are finished with your message, tap on the airplane in the upper right hand corner to post.
If you use the event hashtag (#CTRC22) when posting to Twitter, your post will automatically be added to the activity page in the app.