Hatem Nasr Ph.D - SoftServe
Samantha Holroyd - Golden Advisory Services & Independent Board Member
Tony Beebe - TS Cyanergy
Jeremy Grzywa - NOV
• What are the operator shareholder and stakeholder perspectives on carbon tracking and reporting?
• How will the market and customer behavior evolve in the next 10 years regarding the Net Zero 2050 target?
• How can the decarbonization, NetZero and ESG strategies be integrated into the long-term company strategy?
• What has been done so far? Is it enough? What else is missing to tackle ESG properly and reach NetZero by 2050?
• Regulations and standards: Are the laws and regulations updated? What codes or standards should be implemented to guarantee accurate emissions tracking and reporting?
• What role will state, and federal tax and tax incentives play to achieve this goal. Is 45Q enough or should it grow further from $85 / ton?
• Technology: What innovative technologies should we use to enhance emissions tracking and reach NetZero? Is multi-sensor a solution?