ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Following the continued success of our Carbon Tracking and Reporting US Conference in March 2023, we are happy to announce that our 3rd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference is scheduled for March 26-27, 2024 in Houston, Texas.
The Inflation Reduction Act of 2023, aligned with the 2030 climate goals to reduce GHG emissions by 50-52% and NetZero by 2050, includes a maximum methane waste emission rate and penalties for non-compliance as part of the Methane Emissions Reduction Program. It is crucial that global oil and gas operators, and their supply chains, continue to prepare for higher scrutiny on tracking and reporting of scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions as part of the energy transition journey.
2024 ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Benefits of Attending
In its third year, this is the original and industry-standard event for tracking and reporting carbon and methane emissions in oil & gas.
- Connect and build relationships with some of the biggest names in your industry
- Understand the bigger picture for the methane emissions reduction and energy transition plans in the industry
- Keep your organization one step ahead with an update on recent laws, regulations, and standards to improve emissions tracking
- Discover new approaches, strategies and technologies to enhance tracking and reporting processes in oil and gas
- Find out the best practices and lessons learned on approaches to tracking Scope, 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Find strategic partners to help leverage your assets in new ways beyond your core business
- Hear from VPs, Global Directors, and Leads of ESG, Sustainability, Procurement, Sourcing, Decarbonization, Energy Transition, Carbon Accounting, and Technology on how they're tackling industry challenges and capitalizing on opportunities
2023 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
Get a copy of the 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference Post Event Report. With 55+ speakers, 40+ sponsors/partners, and attendees from 120+ different organizations, this event brought leaders from across energy's value chain to discuss how the industry can best track and report carbon and methane emissions.
2023 ATTENDING COMPANIES INCLUDED
2023 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
WHAT ATTENDEES SAID ABOUT 2023 EVENT
I had the privilege of participating in the Carbon Tracking & Reporting Conference for the second year, continuing to learn and share challenges, feedback and best practices. As a procurement professional, these kinds of engagements promote collaboration and collective action for each link in the supply chain to do their part in accelerating the energy transition for a sustainable future.
This conference was an excellent way for people working within the ESG groups to gain valuable knowledge and meet many people that are passionate about emission calculations. Overall, excellent conference!
The conference brings together a rich and diverse group of forward thinkers. The subject matter speaks to all areas of the energy value chain and offers insight into the challenges and opportunities present in the space. I’ve come away from the conference invigorated by the progress we are making as an industry, and excited by new approaches.
The Carbon Tracking & Reporting Conference brought together operators, service providers, new technologies and investors to constructively debate best approaches to emissions measurement and reporting as well as operational improvements to reduce emissions. I look forward to returning for next year’s event.
The Carbon Tracking and Reporting brings together a diverse audience from technology developers and energy operators with a focus on discussing various aspects of emission accounting, forecasting and reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity to network, learn about best practices and new technologies.
The 2nd Annual Carbon Tracking & Reporting Conference was my first one and I loved it! The agenda was designed very thoroughly and I did not skip a single session. The talks on the sidelines were also very informative.